Giusti Wine produces an outstanding collection of wines that pays homage to Italian history and culture. This has been achieved through the passion and commitment of the noble Giusti family of Conegliano. The splendid estate is located in the Montello hills of Asolo, Veneto, about 45 minutes from Venice.
- Winery Website: Giusti Wine
- Vintage: 2014
- Harvest method: By hand. The Recantina grapes are harvested in the first ten days of October and vinified separately in stainless steel.
- Vineyard notes: Produced with the best Recantina grapes from Tenuta Emily and Tenuta Aria Valentina. Soil characteristics are typical of the Montello: clay and iron-rich. The training system used is the Guyot with a density of 5000 plants per hectare.
- Fermentation: 15 days must-wine contact in steel, malolactic fermentation, wood aging
- Aging: 2.5 tonne Slavonia oak barrels for a period of 12-14 months with additional 3 in bottle.
- Barrel Info: 2.5 tonne Slavonia oak
- Time in Barrel: 12-14
Well suited to red meat and game, especially furred. Excellent as well with duck breast, baked guinea fowl, and medium-aged cheeses.
Also deliciously complex for sipping.