Principe Corsini — Tuscany, Italy
The award-winning Principe Corsini brand is synonymous with quality and excellence. The Corsini lineage, with nine centuries of history, is an ancient Florentine family that boasts illustrious ancestors including a Pope, Clement XII, and a saint, Andrea Corsini bishop of Fiesole. The history of the Corsini family is linked to that of two prestigious estates: the elegant Villa Le Corti and Tenuta Marsiliana. In the production of wine and oil, within the property of Villa Le Corti in the Chianti Classico and Tenuta Marsiliana in Maremma, there is a perfect balance between agriculture and conservation.
- Winery Website: Principe Corsini
- Vintage: 2016
- Harvest method: By hand.
- Vineyard notes: Vineyard in San Casciano in Val di Pesa, Florence
270-350 m above Sea Level, South Facing
- Fermentation: Fermentation process lasts 15 days, with a max temperature of 26° C., in open air tanks with temperature control system. The grapes are inoculated with selected indigenous yeasts.
- Aging: The wine ages in cement vats for 12 months.
- Best Consumed: Through 2030
Partners well with seasoned cured meats, grills, and medium mature cheeses.